Friday, September 19, 2008

my 1st post...

hey all... Salam Ramadhan...

my name is nana rahim. i was born in perak but living in KL since small age. i love KL. rasenye.. susah nak dok jauh dari KL ni... anyway.. im the eldest out of 5 siblings. i ada 1 sister and 3 brothers. my mother is a teacher.. she teaches biology in a private school.. hhmmm.... what else.. ??

owh.. im working as unit trust consultant, attached to an establish unit trust management company. i love my job.. eventho it can be stressful sumtimes.. especially masa sales tak tinggi.. huhu.. feel like crying:((

i love to shop. shopping is my hobby. i dont mind to go window shopping all day.. huhu.. eventho ive been to the mall everyday.. tak kisah la kalau tak makan pon.. janji hati senang bile dapat tgk barang cantik.. it's a pleasure.. huhu..

erm... i think enuf kot for an intro... salam ramadhan....

No comments: