Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday....

Dear Mr G.....

I hope it is not too late for me to wish u a very wonderful birthday.

I am sorry for the late wish as I was so busy wondering and running around for some foolish events.

I did not forget your birthday and I wish I will never forget this special day.

You will always be in my heart... as you will always be...:)

I hope you have a blissful and magnificient life forever. *I think this might be too much.. but just let it be la.. I really wish for it to happen. heheh*

I will always love you sayang...

1 comment:

romi citra asmara said...

sy ingin berkenalan dengan anda saya membaca komen anda di sejarah natal anda termasuk turunan linggabayu salah satu referensi saya menulis silsilah keluarga termasuk tulisan dari penang liat www.siwicitra.blogspot.com