Friday, April 24, 2009

My Morning....

Pagi ni nana berjaya bangun awal. Traffic pon smooth. So.. i was glad enough i was early.
In a happy mood, i bawa kereta ke Station LRT Taman Melati. I found out yang free parking place kat Melati area tuh dah penuh, so, i decided to park my car at Tioman flat parking compound. I know it is wrong to park there sbb parking tuh suppose for tenant aje kn.. but selalu kan org lain keje bawa kereta.. and the parking is not full during working hours.

Lepas i locked my car and happily started walking to the station, i dengar ade honk from my back. I nampak ade satu 4 wheel drive tapi tak tau la apesal dia honk. So, i waited him to drive to the opposite side of the road. Rupanye, dia nak marah sbb i was parking at the space there. Dia menjerit2 like nobody's business. Mentang2 la i ni perempuan and obviously he is a pakcik. Suka ati dia aje nak marah2 kat i. So, with a regret of waiting for him tadi, i buat muka bodoh aje la. Nak buat ape lagi.. marah2 pon tak guna jugak kn? :P

I know i was wrong. I have no comment for that. Tapi dari i kene saman dek DBKL sbb abusing traffic parking tepi jalan and to save my cash of RM4 parking fee per day. I have to park there la. What choice do i have? Sedih betul.. lagipon i know i cant afford to pay extra for most of the things... :((

Jadi pagi ni, dengan sepenuh hati, i tried my best not to be in bad mood. Just think positive aje la. Lantak la kat pakcik tuh. Dia nak kate ape pon i just dont care. Nothing really matter. What's important is to get to work on time.. tu aje. Tapi rase gak mata ni cam berair2, and rase cam a bit sour here and there.. huhu..

Nana!!! Cheer up... today is friday! Eventho esok keje.. but just half day ma.. kan?
Gotta work... Dot.. Dot.. Dot..

No comments: